book your next event at venue 578
For concerts and live music, private parties and gatherings, and corporate events and meetings, Venue 578, is an internationally acclaimed Orlando staple featuring a multidimensional entertainment complex bridging together world renowned talent with cutting-edge production and sound design. We work with corporate event planners and promoters, to throw first class events.
Formerly known as Firestone Live, Venue 578 has developed itself into one of the nation’s leading concert and entertainment venues. Located in the historic Firestone Tire & Auto building of 1928, Venue 578 carries on the rich history - with a twist.
Hailed now as one of the “freshest nightclubs in the world” by Billboard Magazine and Rolling Stone Magazine, Venue 578 has fabricated a legendary roster of National and International acts.
Venue 578’s entertainment complex features two spaces, spanning over 20,000 square feet indoors and over seven acres outdoors. With a private and secured parking lot directly behind Venue 578, transportation becomes easy and safe for your guests and drivers.
Pairing these magnificent spaces with the very best of Central Florida's catering services and professional event planners – the sky is the limit!
Venue 578 offers a variety different rooms in the venue and festival grounds
- First entrance way- can be used for general admission (setup for step and repeats), access to cash registers and Wifi
- Second and third entrances- Can be used for VIP admission, will call, and artists/acts
All entrances lead directly into the main room & can be customized to your event
- Full built- in stage
- Green room
- Two large bars
- Open dance floor
- Open room concept & high ceilings -
- Easily accessible for load in and load out
- Plenty of branding and sponsorship opportunities with projection screens, gobos for logo placement, and more
- Upstairs lounge, overlooking the Main Room
- Full bar
- Private restrooms, private entrance
- Separate dance floor
- Stand-alone DJ booth
- Can be used for a stand-alone event, VIP party, or a different themed space additional to the Main Room
- DJ booth
- Independent lighting and sound systems
- Private entrance
- Can be used as a separate space with a different theme, such as a poker game area or an after dinner dessert space
- Outside area with covered patio and water fountains
- Full outside bar
- Fully installed sound system (able to continue music from inside or a DJ can add a different ambiance)
- Can be used for networking or to simply enjoy the evening nightlife that
The Green Room
- Private room/ Dressing room for International artists and National acts
- Private entrance leading directly to the staging area
- Equipped with dual entrances and coded entry locks (allows controlled access from the stage or main room)
- Bar area
- Full bathroom and shower
- Windows that can be opened to overlook the main room & stage
578 Festival Grounds
- Over seven acres of outdoor space
- Fully liquored licensed and insured - Four full service bars
- Ability to do risers with VIP table/bottle service outside
- City permitting and closure of Concord St.
- Ability to expand to up to 4 stages
- 10,000 person capacity outside
- 13,000 person capacity outside & inside
- Afterparties inside the venue immediately following events
- Greenrooms with showers and bathrooms included
- Space for vendors, food trucks, and more.
CONTACT US REGARDING YOUR NEXT EVENT
One of our Event Specialists will call you quickly!